Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday

1.  I wish...we either had a gas insert or a pot-bellied fire place.
2.  I want...a personal make-up artist to live with me for a week and assist me.  I want to learn more.

3.  I think...I'm fortunate to have athletic children.

4.  I am shocked...at the reality shows that air.  Stars diving off high dives.  Really?

5.  I appreciate...a home cooked meal, which doesn't come as often as it used to.

6.  I enjoy...finding new, fresh music.

7.  I struggle...with getting motivated to train for the half marathon I recently signed up for.

8.  I feel...like the time after I put my kids to sleep goes by 2x as fast as the rest of the day.

9.  I recommend...MAC lip (plump) gloss in "Big Baby."  Such a soft, pretty color.

10. I hope...the Sacramento Kings stay in Sac instead of moving to Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment