Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday


1.  I wish...my Winter Break would stop slipping through my fingers.

2.  I want...a day alone to spend some Christmas $$$.  This Mama wants to shop!

3.  I think...I could probably retire now, at age 40, and never get bored.

4.  I laugh...at my son who's been wearing his new shoes nearly 24/7...even after his evening shower.

5.  I appreciate...a good Chardonnay (drank Rombauer on NYE)

6.  I enjoy...keeping fit, lifting weights, taking care of myself.

7.  I struggle...with the chore of changing the family's sheets on a regular basis.

8.  I feel...somewhat excited to begin my training for the Shamrockin' Half Marathon I registered for.

9.  I recommend...tortilla soup in the crock pot.  Yum!

10. I hope...2013 is full of good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment