Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1.  I wish...our yard didn't look so drab this time of year.

2.  I want...a "Skinny Peppermint Hot Chocolate" from Starbucks.

3.  I think...the story of Lauren Scruggs is just heart-breaking.

4.  I laugh...at the joy Rose gets when she wakes up and sees the elf in its new place each morning.

5.  I appreciate...the beauty of our lit Christmas tree.  It's beautiful in the evening.

6.  I enjoy...listening to Christmas Carols in my car using the satellite stations.

7.  I recommend...Victoria's Secret purse-size lotion called, "The Hand Cream."  LOVE!

8.  I feel...fortunate to have a husband that cooks.

9.  I recommend...sweet potatoes cubed up (in small pieces) sauteed in bacon grease, with a pinch of salt and pepper.  

10.  I hope...I can get all of my Christmas shopping completed...and soon!

1 comment:

  1. Emily is my step sister...I am so excited to see such a beautiful Web site posted that features all of her beautiful (and thrifty) handi-work. You go, Em. Love you xxxooo
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete