Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1.  I wish...the weather would cool down a bit.

2.  I want...to go to Disneyland, as we did last September. 

3.  I think..."Dance Moms" (on Lifetime) is an amusing show.

4.  I look forward...to decorating my mantel for fall.
5.  I appreciate...Nolan's hard-working baseball coaches.

6.  I enjoy...finding and downloading new music.
7.  I struggle...with putting the laundry away after it's been washed.

8.  I feel...like staying in my pajamas and catching up on my Tivo'd shows.
9.  I hope...my students are less talkative today.

10.  I'm looking forward...to a sports-filled weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really wonderful post and Thanks for sharing it with us. If you are searching for full open sex with full body massage services provides in Pune at the very cheapest price. For more details click here: b2b spa in Pune with extra service

    ReplyDelete