Friday, September 2, 2011

Spiffy Spray Job

Last month while I was sprucing up our backyard for company I noticed that the small table by the pool was in dire need of a revamp.  It wasn't a revamp that would require a lot of work, but a revamp that would involve a bit of sanding, some spray paint, and a coat of polyurethane gloss (all of which I had on hand.)  And you know what that means?  This revamp was free, baby!

"Before" pictures


The only area I bothered to sand was the top and of course, I used the orbital sander.  I then added two coats of spray paint.  Then I dug out a can of clear gloss and added that on top with an old paintbrush. 

"After" pictures


So the next time you see a piece of furniture that needs a little love...give it a second thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment